Friday, February 06, 2009

2009 Year of Destiny


Bam. Bam. Bam.
On December 30, I turned 50 and realized that I no longer had to "color within the lines". I was now free to color any which way--even off the page if I so desired!

On December 31, I celebrated the beginning of 2009 with Mike, Karina and Mason from the balcony of our hotel room at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki. Fireworks exploded in the skies all around us from every direction. Suddenly, at midnight, 1000 voices, a chorus in unison, from hotels rooms all over Waikiki: "Happy New Year!" I had chills down my spine feeling the power of a united humanity, all focused on one thought. 2009 would be a great year!

On January 1, the next morning, I realized that God had a divine plan for me and that I could stop trying to figure it out. If I listened to my intuition and watched for the signs, I would know that I was on the right path. This realization lifted a huge burden from my shoulders. I didn't have to have every detail planned out! I didn't have to try to KNOW everything! I could just enjoy the process! The best part was that I could give up my fears, my worries and self-doubts.

All these years I had been plagued with thoughts like "What if I mess up?" "What if I say the wrong thing?" "What if they don't like me?" Now I don't have to worry. If I just followed my intuition and stayed true to my northstar, then it wouldn't matter. I would have an infinite intelligence in my coat pocket, to guide me every step of the way.

This year, I vow to trust in God's Divine Plan for me. I let go of all of my fears, worries and self doubts and now fulfill my destiny. Every cell of my physical being is a reflection of my destiny, aglow with life energy and purpose.

Well, it's 2009. I have no idea where I'll end up but I know I'm on the right path! Finally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home