Friday, August 22, 2008

Our Boomerangs


Like boomerangs, our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later with remarkable accuracy.

Today I learned about Florence Scovell Shinn, a spiritualist from the 1920's who wrote books like:
"The Game of Life and How to Play it"
"Words are your Wand"

Before I think, do or say, I should imagine what it would be like to receive what I am sending.

I can take it one step further by DECIDING first what I want to receive. Send that--deliberately say, give or cause in someone else's life, what I would like to experience NOW.

My hopes for my family:
MIKE - That he is always in the right place at the right time, and is divinely protected.

KARINA - That she has perfect expression. Let the Divine Design of her mind, body and relationships be manifest throughout her life, throughout eternity.

MASON - That he realizes that his word is his wand. That he is fully equipped for the Divine Plan of his life and that he can be fearless in grasping his opportunities and learn/do whatever is needed along the way.

TONIA - Let me see clearly my right path and Divine plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home